I usually don’t make goals for the year. For some reason I decided to do it this year. So, here are my goals for 2006:
- Complete my Masters in Electrical Engineering. I should be done in May.
- Achieve at least one consulting job.
- Move on at least one of my ideas in the ideas notebook. More about this later.
- Write and publish at least one paper.
- Establish and/or develop as many professional contacts as possible.
- Get a better handle on our cash flow.
- Build up savings.
- Re-wire our house.
- Spend at least 1 hour/week studying markets and investing.
- Incorporate some form of GTD at home.
- Spend at least 10 minutes/day studying Spanish.
I will note my progress on these goals as the year goes on.