- USAF trained.
- Was shot at in Vietnam, Iraq, etc.
- Able to fly using primary instruments alone.
- Deals with exceptional conditions well (ie. engine failure, avionics failures, landing gear problems, etc.)
- Trained by ‘Never Heard of It’ University.
- Looks like he/she can’t be much over 20.
- Not sure what primary instruments are.
- Not sure what exceptional conditions are.
Granted, being a USAF veteran, I am a little biased, but some of the airline pilots that I see really make me nervous.