My new workout routine looks a lot like the old routine. It is basically the following by day:
- Chest – Bench, Flies, Inclines. Abs – crunches
- Legs – Squatts, Lunges, Calf Raises.
- Back – Upright Rows, Dumbell Rows, Pulldowns. Abs – crunches.
- Arms – Skull Crushers, One Arm Extensions, Barbell Curls, Seated Dumbell Curls.
- Shoulders – Barbell Pull Ups, Lateral Raises, Side Laterals, Seated Military Press. Abs – crunches.
I am trying to work some light cardio stuff in also. By light cardio, I mean walking. I used to really like to jog, but now I feel like it can do more damage than it is worth.
The problem that I have with this workout is that it is a five day routine, and I am never home five days. I am usually home 3 or 4. So, I am not sure what I am going to do. Something is going to have to change. The problem when I travel is that most of the hotels don’t have weights. They have ‘fitness centers’, but they are usually just a few treadmills and/or bikes.