Not Much New

Not much new with me. I have been tied up on a few things lately and have not had much time left over to read or add anything here. I have been working on some software in java. JTables are a real PITA and frustrate me. Like, so many other things in java, they work really well as long as your application falls into the 80% usage statistic that they were designed for. If you fall into the other 20% it will be difficult. Somehow, I always manage to fall into the other 20%.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: